Introducing – Triumph Mastery
Free to download. Start your journey of Inner Mastery today!
Be Authentic. Live Joyously.™
You’re unique in terms of who you are, where you’re at today and what your most impactful growth areas are.
Whatever your journey, Triumph Mastery can help get you there by focusing on the following two fundamental life processes:
Why? Because it’s the key to everything ranging from Learning to Leadership.
“Self-Awareness Can Help Leaders More Than an MBA Can.“
– Harvard Business Review, Jan 2018
“We must acknowledge the value of self-awareness as an important precursor to learning effectiveness.”
– New England Journal of Higher Education, Aug 2014
Why? Because that’s where we bridge the gap between theory and practice.
“Attainment of [self-mastery] by the students should be the end in mind of education.”
– Dean Eduardo Morato Jr, Asian Institute of Management
So what can I expect?
Triumph Mastery™ is designed to make your practice effective whether you spend 6-8 minutes a day or 20. You’re free to go as deep—or not—as you’d like.
Personalized: What if an app could assess your mental and emotional state and then tailor your journaling experience to suit your needs? Triumph Masteryl™ can.
Regular Check-ins: What if an app could regularly check in with you and suggest helpful journaling exercises based off of how you are feeling? Triumph Masteryl™ can.
Track Progress: What if an app could track your progress over time and give you accurate insights into your mood, emotional state, and energy state? Triumph Mastery™ can.
Here are some of the awesome features you can expect:
- Personalization for your optimal growth areas
- Guided Breathing Meditation
- Mood Tracking
- Targeted Self-Reflection Prompts
- Progress Tracking
- Free-form Journaling
and here are some of the benefits of Triumph Mastery™
- Have a better connection with your values, emotions, and goals
- Improve mental clarity/help solve problems/improve overall focus
- Improve insight and understanding
- Track your overall development
- Facilitate personal growth
- Clarify your thoughts and feelings
- Know yourself better
- Reduce stress
- Solve problems more effectively
- Resolve disagreements with others